This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. Yong Tai Berhad makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Yong Tai Berhad does not warrant that: -
Limitations of Liability
Yong Tai Berhad will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website: -
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Yong Tai Berhad liability in respect of any: -
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Yong Tai Berhad has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Yong Tai Berhad’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Yong Tai Berhad’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Yong Tai Berhad.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer. Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Yong Tai Berhad. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
The Company reserves the right to change, vary or modify any of the information and terms contained herein and on this website at any time without notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and to be bound by the terms and conditions of use set out below. The term “Yong Tai” or “Yong Tai Berhad” or “us” or “we” refers to Yong Tai Berhad (Company No. 199401025505 (311186-T), the owner of the website, whose registered office is B-25-2, BLOCK B, JAYA ONE, NO.72A, JALAN PROF DIRAJA UNGKU AZIZ, 46200 PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN.
This website belongs to Yong Tai. The copyright to the contents of this website is owned by or licensed to Yong Tai. This website is intended for personal use, quick reference, illustration and information purposes only and may not be copied, redistributed or published in any manner without the written permission of Yong Tai. Any unauthorised use of any part of this website is strictly prohibited. The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively “Trademarks”) displayed on this website belong to Yong Tai. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website. Any use/misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content on this website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. Yong Tai reserves the rights to bring any action arising from the improper or unauthorised use of this website, including any action for infringement of its trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
Disclaimer/ Limitation of Liability
Yong Tai does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Yong Tai expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Yong Tai shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any materials or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Neither Yong Tai nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this website is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Yong Tai SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, INJURIES, SAVINGS OR GOODWILL RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE INFORMATION PROVIDED FROM THIS WEBSITE.
You shall indemnify and keep Yong Tai indemnified against all claims, damages, actions and proceedings made or brought against Yong Tai arising from your use of this website and/or any breach of terms in relation thereto by you.
Links to Other Websites
The linkage to other websites provided herein is merely for your convenience and does not signify that Yong Tai endorses such websites. Yong Tai bears no responsibility for the contents of such other websites and shall not be held liable for any damages or injury howsoever arising therefrom. You shall view any of the linked websites at your own risk.
Yong Tai reserves the rights to change, vary or modify any of the information and terms contained herein without notice.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The terms and conditions herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and you shall submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
1. This Privacy Notice outlines how Yong Tai Berhad, its related corporations, associates, affiliates and joint development companies as well as their representatives (collectively, “Yong Tai”) collect, use, disclose and process your Personal Data in respect of transactions with Yong Tai.
2. For the purpose of this Privacy Notice, the terms “we”, “our” and “us” shall refer to any company or representative within Yong Tai and the terms “you” and “your” shall refer to yourself and/or such other persons or companies represented by you of which you are providing Personal Data.
3. In this Privacy Notice “Personal Data” includes all data defined within the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (as amended from time to time).
4. Such Personal Data which you may provide or make available to Yong Tai include information concerning your personal details (such as name, identity card number, passport number, date of birth, age, gender, race, nationality), contact details and any other relevant information that you had disclosed to Yong Tai as may be updated from time to time.
5. In the course of your dealings with Yong Tai, you may have furnished your Personal Data to Yong Tai and in doing so you agree and consent to Yong Tai collecting, using, disclosing and processing your Personal Data.
6. In the event you furnish or make available to Yong Tai any Personal Data relating to a third party e.g., information of spouse, children, parents, directors, shareholders and/or guarantors (collectively the “Relevant Persons”) you represent that you have obtained the consent of the Relevant Persons to provide Yong Tai with their Personal Data and for Yong Tai to collect, use, disclose and process their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
7. Yong Tai collects your Personal Data in various ways, in printed or electronic forms through digital and mobile platforms, such as: -
8. Yong Tai may collect, use, disclose or process your Personal Data for the following purposes: -
*Where you have consented to receiving Marketing Information and/or sharing your Personal Data with third parties for the purpose of Marketing Information, you may opt-out of receiving such Marketing Information or sharing of your Personal Data with third parties for the aforesaid purpose at any time by contacting Yong Tai.
9. In the event where Personal Data is requested by Yong Tai, you have an option not to provide additional information requested other than the information which is indicated as necessary to facilitate the commercial transaction. If insufficient Personal Data is provided or your consent or the consent of any Relevant Person given herein is withdrawn, Yong Tai will not be able to provide you with its products and services and/or fulfil any of your request to Yong Tai for any of the purposes.
10. For the purposes as set out in Section 8, your Personal Data may/will be disclosed to the following parties: -
11. Yong Tai may disclose your Personal Data to any or all of the parties stated above which may be located within or outside of Malaysia or involve sending your Personal Data to a location outside of Malaysia.
12. You may request in writing for access to and request for correction of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date subject to a payment of a prescribed fee, any applicable legal restrictions and contractual conditions.
13. We may refuse to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical work, endanger the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or do not require access by local laws.
14. YTB takes the necessary precautions, both administrative and technical to safeguard your Personal Data against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, usage, alternation or destruction.
16. If you have any enquiries or feedback in relation to your Personal Data, or if would like to access or correct your Personal Data, of if you wish to withdraw your consent given herein, you may contact:
This privacy notice may be revised from time to time. Notice of any such revision will be given on our website and/or by such other means of communication deemed suitable by Yong Tai.
This Privacy Notice was last updated on 15 November 2021.