1. This Privacy Notice outlines how Yong Tai Berhad, its related corporations, associates, affiliates and joint development companies as well as their representatives (collectively, “Yong Tai”) collect, use, disclose and process your Personal Data in respect of transactions with Yong Tai.
2. For the purpose of this Privacy Notice, the terms “we”, “our” and “us” shall refer to any company or representative within Yong Tai and the terms “you” and “your” shall refer to yourself and/or such other persons or companies represented by you of which you are providing Personal Data.
3. In this Privacy Notice “Personal Data” includes all data defined within the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (as amended from time to time).
4. Such Personal Data which you may provide or make available to Yong Tai include information concerning your personal details (such as name, identity card number, passport number, date of birth, age, gender, race, nationality), contact details and any other relevant information that you had disclosed to Yong Tai as may be updated from time to time.
5. In the course of your dealings with Yong Tai, you may have furnished your Personal Data to Yong Tai and in doing so you agree and consent to Yong Tai collecting, using, disclosing and processing your Personal Data.
6. In the event you furnish or make available to Yong Tai any Personal Data relating to a third party e.g., information of spouse, children, parents, directors, shareholders and/or guarantors (collectively the “Relevant Persons”) you represent that you have obtained the consent of the Relevant Persons to provide Yong Tai with their Personal Data and for Yong Tai to collect, use, disclose and process their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
7. Yong Tai collects your Personal Data in various ways, in printed or electronic forms through digital and mobile platforms, such as: -
8. Yong Tai may collect, use, disclose or process your Personal Data for the following purposes: -
*Where you have consented to receiving Marketing Information and/or sharing your Personal Data with third parties for the purpose of Marketing Information, you may opt-out of receiving such Marketing Information or sharing of your Personal Data with third parties for the aforesaid purpose at any time by contacting Yong Tai.
9. In the event where Personal Data is requested by Yong Tai, you have an option not to provide additional information requested other than the information which is indicated as necessary to facilitate the commercial transaction. If insufficient Personal Data is provided or your consent or the consent of any Relevant Person given herein is withdrawn, Yong Tai will not be able to provide you with its products and services and/or fulfil any of your request to Yong Tai for any of the purposes.
10. For the purposes as set out in Section 8, your Personal Data may/will be disclosed to the following parties: -
11. Yong Tai may disclose your Personal Data to any or all of the parties stated above which may be located within or outside of Malaysia or involve sending your Personal Data to a location outside of Malaysia.
12. You may request in writing for access to and request for correction of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date subject to a payment of a prescribed fee, any applicable legal restrictions and contractual conditions.
13. We may refuse to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical work, endanger the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or do not require access by local laws.
14. YTB takes the necessary precautions, both administrative and technical to safeguard your Personal Data against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, usage, alternation or destruction.
16. If you have any enquiries or feedback in relation to your Personal Data, or if would like to access or correct your Personal Data, of if you wish to withdraw your consent given herein, you may contact:
This privacy notice may be revised from time to time. Notice of any such revision will be given on our website and/or by such other means of communication deemed suitable by Yong Tai.
This Privacy Notice was last updated on 15 November 2021.